| 2022-11-15 10:00|
Come and enjoy a quiet meditative walk through the peaceful woodland at Greys Court, with guide Deborah Lewis.
Turn off your phone, let go of your voice and fall into the stillness that the woodlands can bring when we allow ourselves to let go and be silent in nature.
The walks will run on these dates: 15 November and 13 December.
- Normal admission charges apply.
- Meet Deborah at 10am next to Visitor Reception. The walk will begin promptly at 10.20am.
- Wear sturdy footwear and weather-appropriate clothing as the ground can be muddy and uneven. It would be useful to bring a carrier bag to sit on if the ground is wet.
- Unfortunately the footpath is unsuitable for wheelchairs as the ground in uneven and can become muddy in wet weather.
- The walk is roughly 1.5 – 2 hours, so would not be suitable for younger children.
- Normal admission applies. To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking your ticket in advance. If the event is not fully booked, there may be tickets available at Visitor Reception on the day, however these will be first come first served. You can book using the link or by calling the booking office.