We are creating a collaborative sound walk. You are invited to participate in a project involving scores or participants, with the aim of creating a 30-day sound walk.
How does it work
Participants, you, select one or more ‘time slots’ during the month of September.
You commit to going for a walk, during this time slot, for the duration of the period you indicated.
You make an audio recording during your walk. This can be a recording of your full walk, of just a short portion, or anywhere in between.
After your walk, you upload your audio recording.
Anything you submit is made available under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial license.
How to participate
- If you are not logged in, log in, here.
- Come back to this page.
- To commit to a walk and recording, select the Calendar view below, select a date, pick a time.
- Go for a walk during your selected time slot and make an audio recording.
- After your walk, upload your recording; Select Mine, below, check the selection for which you want to add audio, and press ‘Add audio’.
- Listen to recorded walks through the calendar, or after pressing List, below.