Give yourself that warm, fuzzy, feeling, and help us through dark times, by becoming a supporting member of walk · listen · create. Pick the plan that suits you.
Become a silver member of walk · listen · create for just 5 euro per month, or 50 euro per year.
As a silver member here are the connected perks:
- You receive our undying gratitude for your support.
- You get free access to each walk · listen · café, for the duration of your membership.
- You can access the recorded media of each past walk · listen · cafe.
- You are identified as a supporting member with a silver bullet, close to your profile picture.
Become a gold member of walk · listen · create for just 10 euro per month, or 100 euro per year.
As a gold member, you get all the perks of the Silver plan, and in addition:
- You are identified as a supporting member with a gold bullet, close to your profile picture.
- You are highlighted (on rotation) in the "Check out these creators" section on our homepage.
- You get a 20% discount on sponsoring our weekly curated newsletter (with a yearly membership).
If you sign up (as a gold member, for one year) before September 25 we also give you a complimentary ticket for our Beat a Situationist. At his own game. workshop.
The Platinum plan is an institutional plan for organisations which provides a Silver membership for up to 25 individuals, at 50 euro per month, or 500 euro per year.
- A yearly subscription includes 4 promotions in our weekly newsletter.
Contact us if you are interested.
How do we plan to spend your money? By giving back to the community, you.
€250/month: member-sponsored, hand-curated weekly newsletter
Up to 250 euro per month in support, for each consecutive 50 euros, we will prioritise member-sourced sponsorship of our weekly hand-curated mailing, for one week of the month. This mailing is available to everyone.
€750/month: Reaching out to non-English speakers
When we reach a total of 750 euro per month in support, we will, every three months, translate the website's interface and institutional pages to a new language. We will do this in the following order: Portuguese, French, Spanish, German.
After the first four languages, we might consider additional languages, or look at our more lofty aspirations.
With additional support, we can consider a range of ideas, including, but not limited to:
- Traveling exhibitions
- A financially sound, and yearly, Sound Walk City
- Physical publications